Welcome to the good times of the “small city” of Bothell. And welcome to Six Oaks! Where a new level of living awaits you. Come experience an unparalleled level of convenience and step up to the lifestyle you deserve. Six Oaks location offers the best of both worlds, Small City Living with a Big City Vibe! Our stylish new apartment community is surrounded by boutiques, bistros, bars and more. It seems like something new is emerging in our neighborhood nearly every week! Six Oaks even has its own Italian Bistro, barista and bank on-site. In our urban one, two and loft style apartment homes and sought after Bothell location, every convenience has been carefully considered and every detail has been thoughtfully addressed to provide you with the ultimate living experience.
At Six Oaks Apartments our residents are offered some of the best amenities available anywhere in town. Whether you’re looking for sustainable features, stainless steel appliances or luxury interiors full of modern, sophisticated charm, we offer something for everyone. Our friendly, professional staff is available to assist with your needs and ensure that your apartment home is second to none in Bothell or anywhere else! When you visit, prepare to be amazed!
- Spacious floorplans
- High ceilings
- Stainless steel Whirlpool appliances
- Quartz countertops
- Vented hoods
- Ample kitchen storage
- Big walk-in closets*
- Exposed concrete & wood flooring options
- Full size washer & dryer in every unit
- Concierge service
- Package delivery care
- 24-hour fitness center
- Professional grade entertaining kitchen
- Large party and media room
- Wide, comfortable hallways with meeting places to chat with friends
- Reading nooks throughout building
- Bike racks and bicycle repair station
- Controlled access, gated, covered parking
- Outdoor grilling stations
- Picnic area
- Dog park on-site
- Carefully preserved trees, open spaces and gardens
- Quiet outdoor gathering near our sustainable serenity garden
- Regulation size bocce ball court
- Seating area to gather with friends
Key Words: Downtown Bothell, McMenamins, Bothell, Trails, City, Mid-Rise, New, Modern, Sustainability, Puget Sound, Shopping, Dining, UW Bothell, Cascadia Community College, City Hall, Dog Friendly, Cat Friendly, Pet Friendly, Garage Parking, Hardwood Floors, Burke-Gilman Trail, Sammamish River Trail, Bothell Landing, North Creek, Pop Keeney Stadium, I-405, Dog Park, Eastside
Cats – We love 'em! One time Fee $300, Deposit $300, Rent $35/mo.
Dogs – Adored! One time Fee $300, Deposit $300, Rent $50/mo.
(Some breed restrictions)