Whether it’s getting leases signed or retaining residents, these ideas will have your community buzzing!
St. Patricks Day!
1. Hand these little treat bags out to potential residents after they take a tour.
2. Give a “pot of gold” to residents whose leases are almost up to show them how valued they are as a member of your community.
3. Have your residents guess how many charms are in the jar. Whoever gets the closest, wins a prize!
4. Gift these lightbulb filled with candy to graduates in your building (pre-school, elementary school, middle school, high school and college grads all count!).
5. Set up a little station with class rings at your front desk.
6. Host a graduation event (movie night, pool party, cookout, etc.) and set up a station filled with grad-themed candy.
7. The kids in your community will love receiving a pail and shovel to play with this summer.
8. Gifting small plants to new residents when they move in is a great way to welcome them into your community.
9. Everyone loves blowing bubbles! Give these little bubble containers out at your first summer community event.